- Turn Your House Into a Home Today!
Lafayette Roofing Company Since 1910
The experience you need!
Originally established in 1910, Sullivan & Fortner Roofing has more experience working in the Lafayette, IN region than any other contactor. It is important to trust experts like us when making an investment in your home. As a GAF Certified Contactor AND an Owens-Corning Preferred Contractor, we can offer the best comprehensive solutions for all your roofing needs!
LAFAYETTE IN ROOFING REPLACEMENT EXPERTS SINCE 1910
Sullivan & Fortner Roofing has proudly served the Greater Lafayette, IN area and beyond! We understand, it is not the same staff as it was in the 1900s. What hasn’t changed is the exceptional customer service and our high-quality roofing. Whether you need a roofing inspection, roofing repair or a roof replacement, do not hesitate to call your local Lafayette, IN roofing contactors at Sullivan & Fortner Roofing! 765-447-3155
RESIDENTIAL ROOFING LAFAYETTE IN
Sullivan & Fortner Roofing is committed to offering our clients the best experience and value when investing in a new roof. We specialize in a variety of residential roofing services.
- Architectural/Dimensional Shingles: An asphalt-based shingle that is a common choice for many Lafayette, IN homeowners. Comes with many beautiful color options!
- Residential Roofing Repairs: We design the best solution based on each individual client.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofing is a great option for longevity, durability and low maintenance!
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED A NEW ROOF
- Storm damage
- Cracked shingles
- Shingles with granule loss
- Ceiling stains from roofing leak
- Wet insulation in attic
- Hail damage
- Moss or algae growth on shingles
THE PROCESS OF A ROOFING REPLACEMENT
- Roofing Inspection: We offer FREE professional roof inspections prior to giving you a price. It is important that your roofing contractor physically inspects the roof to determine the best solution for your roofing problem. Like we do!
- Roof Replacement: Every roofing replacement by Sullivan & Fortner Roofing is started by fully protecting your home. All roofing materials are disposed by using a truck and taken away the same day. We do not use immobile dumpsters. While most projects are completed in one day, we will be at your home until the job is complete, even if it means returning the following day.
- Clean Up: We do not consider a roof replacement complete until a thorough clean up has been performed. Each client of ours is considered part of the Sullivan & Fortner family. Your home is our home, and we treat is as such. A thorough clean up includes loose nails, plastic wrappers and old roofing materials.
WHAT COMES WITH A SULLIVAN & FORTNER ROOF?
A common misconception about a roof is that it is just “shingles”. Think of a roof as a multi-part system. Sort of like a well-made pizza; It comes in layers! Every roof that Sullivan & Fortner installs is more than just shingles, it is a complex system. Being a GAF Certified Contractor and an Owens-Corning Preferred Contractor, we can offer the best system for your roof.
INDUSTRY LEADING MATERIALS WITH WARRANTIES BACKED BY MANUFACTURERS
Sullivan & Fortner Roofing is only interested in using the top-rated roofing materials in the industry. Our main recommendation is to use GAF.
GAF, the world’s largest roofing manufacturer, is recognized for its high-quality materials and exceptional customer service.
Our relationship with GAF spans over 40 years with our current staff and continues to grow. The world’s largest roofing manufacturer has our back, and they have yours too.
Prefer Owens-Corning? We are an OC Preferred Contractor as well!
Why You Should
Top 10 good reasons for choosing Sullivan & Fortner:
We're a locally-owned roofing company that has been in business for over a century (1910) and we have every intention of being around for many years to come.
We are fully insured and bonded.
We offer a comprehensive 20-year material and labor warranty in addition to the standard shingle warranty for most roofing jobs.
We only use quality materials made by well-established, reputable companies.
We do not require payment before the job begins (excluding rare jobs that involve "special order" items) and we allow our customers to choose from a variety of payment methods, including credit cards. And we can even arrange financing.